Ceylon Cinnamon Verum / Κανέλα Κεϋλάνης
The bark of the cinnamon tree is a great source of vitamin A, C, K, antioxidants, fiber, and essential minerals manganese, calcium, iron, potassium, copper, magnesium and amino-acids.
Ο φλοιός του δέντρου της κανέλας είναι μια μεγάλη πηγή βιταμίνης Α, C, K, αντιοξειδωτικών, ινών και βασικών μετάλλων μαγγανίου, ασβεστίου, σιδήρου, καλίου, χαλκού, μαγνησίου και αμινοξέων.
HEALTHY 1 MINUTE CINNAMON ROLL MUG CAKE
- 1 tablespoon of Rice protein (or Pea protein) (32-34 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Lucuma powder
- 1 large egg or 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
for the glaze:
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of milk of choice
- pinch cinnamon
for the microwave
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with cooking spray and add the protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, lucuma powder and mix well.
- Add the egg/whites and mix into the dry mixture. Add the almond milk and vanilla extract - If batter is too crumbly, continue adding milk until a very thick batter is formed. coconut sugar and extra cinnamon and swirl over the top. Microwave for 60 seconds, or until just cooked in the centre. Top with glaze and enjoy!
for the oven
- Follow as above, but bake in the oven at 350 Farenheit for 8-15 minutes, depending on consistency desired- Mug cake is cooked once a toothpick comes out 'just' clean from the center.
COCONUT OIL CINNAMON COFFEE CREAMER
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil (oil should be soft, but not melted)
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Combine all the ingredients together and stir until creamy. Place in an airtight glass jar in a cool location to store it.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of the organic coconut oil creamer to your coffee each day.
3. Stir the creamer until it melts into the coffee, or blend it into the coffee with a little ice to create a frothy, creamy drink.